By Lisa Rae Roper MHA CCS-P CPC CPC-I PCS
Nervous approximately taking the examination to your CPC certification? Don’t be!
The workforce at JustCoding provides this 150-question perform examination for you to use to check for the AAPC CPC examination.
The perform examination mimics the particular CPC examination in a couple of methods. It comprises a hundred and fifty multiple-choice questions (featuring 5 special, operative-type questions) and contours questions according to fabric coated in HCPro’s qualified Coder Boot Camp®, which additionally prepares scholars to take the CPC exam.
The examination, written by means of qualified Coder Boot Camp teacher Lisa Rae Roper and up to date for 2012, covers particular subject matters on which you’ll be demonstrated in your CPC credential, including:
- Integumentary system
- Musculoskeletal system
- Respiratory and cardiovascular systems
- Digestive system
- Urinary system
- Nervous, eye and ocular, and auditory systems
- Evaluation and management
- Laboratory and pathology
- Medical terminology
- ICD-9-CM and HCPCS point II
- Coding guidelines
- Practice management
The 2012 variation is up-to-date to mirror new 2012 ICD-9-CM, CPT, and HCPCS codes and guidelines.
Read Online or Download 2012 Practice Test for the AAPC CPC® Exam PDF
Best allied health professions books
Medical and philosophical views on key matters and debates in Lacanian psychoanalysis.
''Today's wisdom of human health and wellbeing calls for a multidisciplinary figuring out of medically similar sciences, and Case experiences within the body structure of foodstuff solutions the decision. devoted to the mixing of nutrients technological know-how with body structure, this article cohesively accommodates descriptions of human difficulties in an effort to stimulate scholars' serious brooding about how the physique integrates quite a few physiological components to take care of homeostasis.
Meals is best drugs THAN medicinal drugs is a vital and in all likelihood debatable booklet from most sensible nutritionist Patrick Holford and best well-being journalist Jerome Burne. Brilliantly researched and in keeping with strong medical trials and illuminating case histories, nutrients is best medication than medications will revolutionise how you take into consideration your overall healthiness and placed you again liable.
- (NAS Colloquium) Auditory Neuroscience: Development, Transduction, and Integration
- Classification of Developmental Language Disorders: Theoretical Issues and Clinical Implications
- Creek’s Occupational Therapy and Mental Health, 5e
- Integrating Therapeutic and Complementary Nutrition (Modern Nutrition)
- The Nutritionist: Food, Nutrition, and Optimal Health, 2nd Edition
- Enhancing Food Safety: The Role of the Food and Drug Administration
Extra info for 2012 Practice Test for the AAPC CPC® Exam
114. c. This answer can be found in the index of the CPT® Professional Edition. 115. b. You can find this answer in the Table of Drugs and Chemicals in the ICD-9-CM Manual. 116. b. Carefully read exam questions. This is an example of a question in which reading for content is necessary to select the correct answer. 117. b. This answer can be found by reviewing the figure of male anatomy preceding the “Male Genital System” section in the CPT® Professional Edition. 118. a. This is an example of an exam question that might not be answered in two minutes with the resource books available for testing.
The documentation indicated 25% of the total body surface area (TBSA) was burned, of which 19% were third-degree burns. How would the diagnosis codes be reported for Jason’s burns? a. 0 b. 0 c. 4 d. 4 2012 Practice Test for the AAPC CPC® Exam © 2012 HCPro, Inc. 38 132. Karen is being treated for widespread rheumatoid arthritis and polyneuropathy in collagen vascular disease. How should you report these diagnosis codes? a. 6 b. 0 c. 1 d. 6 133. Ruth was treated for a skin rash, nausea, and vomiting due to an accidental poisoning when she ate wild berries.
Which term describes death of breast tissue resulting from interrupted blood flow to this area? a. Hypercirculation b. Agglutination c. Complement d. Infarction 122. What muscles are found between the metacarpals that cause abduction of the proximal phalanges of the fingers? a. Interossei b. Flexor pollicis c. Extensor indicis d. Pronator teres 123. What does a corneal pachymetry determine? a. Corneal thickness b. Corneal body location c. Corneal power calculation d. Corneal position ICD-9-CM 124.