By Barb Adams, Alma Allen
Barb Adams and Alma Allen are again with their new block of the month venture, released within the Kansas urban megastar all through 2006. referred to as "Birds of a Feather," the ebook celebrates our favourite feathered pals with 12 blocks, completing directions, plus an collection of similar tasks together with needlepunch, handbags and a hooked rug. either Barb and Alma provide their very own idea quilts.
Read Online or Download Birds of a Feather PDF
Best needlecrafts & textile crafts books
Stylish designs for quilts, baggage, pillows, and desk linens fill the pages of this subtle number of styles via one in every of quilting's preferred designers. delivering either effortless, simple initiatives, equivalent to the "Striped Triangle Quilt," appropriate for rookies, and the extra dramatic "Magenta Floating Blocks cover" to problem skilled sewers' abilities, this workbook presents templates besides entire directions.
“Like different titles during this sequence, Davis’s paintings concentrates on stress-free tasks that may be accomplished effectively in a quick time period. Socks, hats, mittens, and vests —all are represented right here through styles that function good-quality yarns in typical fibers and don't sacrifice caliber for quickness.
All people who loves Log Cabin blocks will love possessing this e-book! not just does it contain the conventional Log Cabin Block (in 4 sizes), it takes the Log Cabin out of the earlier and right into a new artistic realm of leading edge block layout. we now have twisted the logs and altered the standard oblong strip shape-making this the main intriguing selection of Log Cabin blocks ever!
Вязание крючком игрушек. В данной серии - животные с семьёй.
- The Complete Book of Hardanger
- Threading Time: A Cultural History of Threadwork
- Patchwork Math 1: 100 Addition & Subtraction Reproducibles
- Donna Kooler's Great Cross-Stitch Gifts
- Everyday Handmade: 22 Practical Projects for the Modern Sewist
Extra resources for Birds of a Feather
Keep rotating the hoop to create 3 wraps. LESSON SEVEN: THE ROSEBUD 49 7. Continue turning the handwheel. As the needle 5. Place your left index finger on the ribbon tail at 9 o’clock, laying it flat against the fabric and preventing it from unwrapping. The ribbon cylinder should have a relaxed wrap around the needle. At this point, the stem should be directly below the needle and pointing toward you at the 6-o’clock position. lowers, slowly move the hoop toward you. This motion will cause the ribbon cylinder to lie down backward onto the fabric at 12 o’clock.
12. As before, cross the ribbon tails and take a jump stitch to create the last of the 3 chains that make the center bud. 14. Rotate the hoop and apply tension to the ribbon by holding the ends to 10 o’clock and 2 o’clock for each chain stitch before making the jump stitch. it’s about “time” 46 SIMPLE SILK RIBBON EMBROIDERY BY MACHINE and to expose the end of the tucked ribbon. Tack the tucked ribbon end to the fabric and then release the rose petal to cover the stitching. 15. Stop chaining when you have reached the desired size for your flower.
Flip the ribbon tail behind the needle from the left side over to the right, placing it at 3 o’clock across the cylinder. 12. Before taking the next stitch, check the tension of the ribbon against the needle. If it is too tight, you won’t get the pretty fold. Jump stitch over the wrapped ribbon with 1 or 2 short stitches directed to 4 o’clock. Tack in place. LESSON SEVEN: THE ROSEBUD 51 Rosebud Calyx and Stem 1. 5–4mm silk ribbon. Attach the ribbon end to the base of the rosebud. 13. Pull the ribbon tail back and out of the way.