By Carolyn Vosburg-Hall
Christmas is a festive time of the 12 months, and one enjoyable option to rejoice is to accessorize! writer Carolyn Vosburg corridor offers 25 initiatives for gorgeous and ornamental embellishes to beautify Christmas bushes and the house for the vacation season. every one venture comprises distinct, step by step directions, in addition to colourful pictures. The embellishes will be made utilizing universal craft offers resembling polymer clay, paper, embroidery floss, beads, and glue, and are appropriate for all ability degrees.
Read Online or Download Christmas Ornaments PDF
Best needlecrafts & textile crafts books
Stylish designs for quilts, luggage, pillows, and desk linens fill the pages of this refined choice of styles by way of certainly one of quilting's most popular designers. delivering either effortless, trouble-free initiatives, similar to the "Striped Triangle Quilt," appropriate for rookies, and the extra dramatic "Magenta Floating Blocks cover" to problem skilled sewers' talents, this workbook presents templates in addition to entire directions.
“Like different titles during this sequence, Davis’s paintings concentrates on relaxing tasks that may be accomplished effectively in a quick time period. Socks, hats, mittens, and vests —all are represented the following via styles that characteristic good-quality yarns in normal fibers and don't sacrifice caliber for quickness.
Each person who loves Log Cabin blocks will love possessing this e-book! not just does it comprise the normal Log Cabin Block (in 4 sizes), it takes the Log Cabin out of the prior and right into a new artistic realm of leading edge block layout. we have twisted the logs and adjusted the standard oblong strip shape-making this the main interesting number of Log Cabin blocks ever!
Вязание крючком игрушек. В данной серии - животные с семьёй.
- Dancing with Thread: Your Guide to Free-Motion Quilting
- 101 Double-Ended Hook Stitches: Crochet (Crochet on the Double)
- The medieval tailor’s assistant : making common garments, 1200-1500
- Diane Fitzgerald's Favorite Beading Projects Designs from Stringing to Beadweaving
- Lace Fans
Extra resources for Christmas Ornaments
Sew the hat pieces together, and turn them right side out. Glue the hat on the snowman's head, the hatband to the hat, and the red pom-pom to the top of the hat. 4. To make each arm, clip a stem into three 4″ pieces. Twist the pieces together at one end. Shape the loose ends into a branch. Poke a hole in the side of the body, glue, and push the arm's twisted end into the body. Repeat for the other arm. 5. Glue the scarf neck on the back side, and wrap it firmly around the neck, leaving one end downward and the other end over the shoulder.
4. Glue the center top stick to the braces, lined up with the runners. Glue the side top pieces to the braces, 1/8″ from the center piece and ¼″ in from the rear. 5. Glue the handle to the center top stick, centered ¼″ from the end. 6. Decorate the sled with acrylic paint or use a permanent marker to inscribe a name. Varnish with polyurethane. 7. Poke the cord ends down through the handle holes, and knot. FOR THE LARGE SLED Use 1″ × 6″ sticks to make the same pieces as above, in proportion. Trim the top side pieces to 43/8″ (angled) and the handle to 3-¼″ (both ends round).
Beginning at the top left, stick the end of a long ribbon to the tape, and weave the ribbon over and under across the short ribbons, and then stick it down. Continue to weave the long ribbons across, alternating over and under. 4. Add tape over the sticky masking tape at the edges of the completed weaving (or it will stick to the sewing machine). 5. Cut out four pieces of the pattern, place them in a row on the weaving at 45-degree angles, and trace each. 6. Machine sew ″ inside the trace lines with short stitches.